Protect your furry loved ones with pet insurance you can rely on.
Caring for a pet goes beyond routine vet visits.
The pet market is huge. Nearly 83 million U.S. households (68%) have a pet, with annual spending of nearly $60 billion. One in three pets require some form of unexpected medical care each year. This program offers flexible deductible and co-pay choices, coverage options, and a range of annual limits, so that any animal lover can provide more than just basic care for their companion.
Receive peace of mind knowing your pets will be covered for:
• Alternative therapy and rehabilitation
• Breed-specific and genetic conditions
• Chronic and reoccurring conditions
• Congenital conditions
• Emergency and specialist vet visits
• Exam fees
• Hospitalization and surgery
• Laboratory and diagnostics testing
• Nursing care
• Prescription drugs*
• and more!
*Not automatically included on new policies in NY and WA.
Take advantage of Wellness Rewards!
This is Embrace’s supplementary non-insurance benefit that can be purchased in addition to your accident and illness insurance. It reimburses you for:
• Flea, tick and heartworm preventatives
• OFA and HIP exams
• Prescription diet food
• Routine visits
• Spay/neuter surgery
• Teeth cleaning
• and more!
Not all pet insurance is created equal!
Make sure you are getting the best coverage for your furry loved one. We are committed to providing the best for pet parents. With Embrace Pet Insurance, you will enjoy:
• Access to any vet — there are no networks
• Dependable claim payments
• Exam fee coverage
• Fully personalized policies to fit any budget
• Multi-pet discount
• One annual deductible
• Up to 90% back on vet bills
• The industry’s only diminishing deductible feature, the Healthy Pet Deductible TM
• Total protection with insurance and an optional wellness plan
Breaking down the numbers.
Annual limit options: $5,000, $10,000, $15,000, $30,000
Annual deductible options $200 – $1 ,000
Reimbursement options: 70%, 80%, 90%
Discount opportunities: Insuring multiple pets, Active military personnel
Optional Wellness Rewards: $250, $450, $650
Frequently asked questions:
• Is my pet covered for life? Yes. Embrace will never drop your pet or reduce its coverage based on age, health status, nor claims you have filed. Once you are signed up, Embrace does not cancel coverage for anything other than non-payment of premium.
• Is routine care covered? Pet insurance is for the unexpected, so accident and illness policies do not cover routine care costs. However, Embrace also offers Wellness Rewards, a routine care product that can be purchased in addition to your pet insurance policy. Wellness Rewards reimburses for everyday veterinary, training and grooming costs. It works as a budgeting tool and rewards you for being proactive with your pet’s care.
What’s not covered?
Every pet insurance plan has exclusions and the Embrace plan is no exception. Here’s a summary of what’s not covered:
• Avian flu or nuclear war
• Breeding, whelping, and pregnancy
• Cosmetic procedures such as tail docking, ear cropping, and dew claw removal, unless medically necessary
• DNA testing or cloning
• Injury caused deliberately by you or any other person or pet residing in your home
• Injury or illness resulting from fighting, racing, cruelty, or neglect
• Pre-existing conditions
• Stem cell therapy not deemed medically necessary
Does my wellness claim apply toward my annual deductible?
No. Only charges for covered accidents and illnesses are applied to your deductible. Routine care/preventative care items such as vaccinations, spay/neuter and heartworm/flea/tick preventative are not covered by the insurance policy, making them ineligible to be applied toward your deductible.
Can I purchase Wellness Rewards without an insurance policy?
No. Wellness Rewards is not currently available for standalone purchase. You must be an Embrace Pet Insurance policyholder to purchase Wellness Rewards.
MetLife GA Property & CasualtySM offers pet insurance serviced by Embrace Pet Insurance. Pet health insurance is administered by Embrace Pet Insurance Agency, LLC and underwritten by one of the licensed insurers of American Modern Insurance Group, Inc., including American Modern Home Insurance Company d/b/a in CA as American Modern Insurance Company (Lic. No 2222-8), and American Southern Home Insurance Company. Coverage is subject to policy terms, conditions, limitations, exclusions, underwriting review, and approval, and may not be available for all risks or in all states. Rates and discounts vary, are determined by many factors, and are subject to change. Wellness Rewards is offered as a supplementary, non-insurance benefit administered by Embrace Pet Insurance Agency in the United States. © 2019 American Modern Insurance Group, Inc.
Coverage underwritten by unaffiliated carriers through MetLife Auto & Home Insurance Agency, Inc. (“MetLife GA Property & Casualty”). MetLife Auto & Home is a brand of Metropolitan Property and Casualty Insurance Company and its affiliates, Warwick, RI. Coverage, rates, discounts, and policy features vary by state and product, and are available in most states to those who qualify. Met P&C®, MetCasSM and MetDirectSM are licensed in Minnesota.